1. What is included in parking fee?
- Leaving the car for the time of the trip
- Airport transfer in an air-conditioned bus (both ways)
- Car insurance for the parking time
- Security 24/7 2. Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes, we advise you to book the lot several days before the planned arrival. Having the lot booked you can be sure to have a safe place to leave your car for the trip. 3. How long does the transfer to the airport take?
- leaving the parking lot, the transfer takes around 3-5 minutes. We advise you to arrive to the parking lot 20-30 minutes before your check-in starts – usually 2 hours before yout flight depatrure time
4 How often does the shuttle bus go?
- we operate 24/7. Our buses await the customers at the parking
As the transfer is very quick please call our office for the transfer after collecting your luggage 5. How can I pay for the parking?
- with cash on the arrival day
- prepayment before the arrival day
If you decide to pay via bank transfer you need to take a transfer confirmation on the arrival day and show it in our office
6. Can I receive a VAT invoice ?
Yes. You need to choose this option during booking and give the invoice data upon your arrival 7. Do you accept payment in Euro?
- Yes, we accept Euro (Kredyt Bank Exchange rate from the day of payment)
8. Do You accept payment in USD?
- No. Only Euro.
The price includes free of charge transfer parking-airport, airport-parking. Each next day started beyond booking time: 5 PLN